These little beauties are a beautiful color and will keep you full for hours after eating just one serving. I needed to use up extra canned pumpkin and thought I'd give it a try. - I got it out of the Martha Stewart Living magazine
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
- Makes about six 6-inch pancakes.