Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a mix that truly makes light and fluffy pancakes. It makes quite a bit, but it keeps. Now you will be able to have a homemade mix ready at all times. It is so much easier.
- Combine and mix thoroughly all ingredients in a large bowl; place in an airtight container.
- Use within 6 months; store in a cool, dry place.
- Blend all ingredients well in a bowl (add more water for thinner pancakes OR less water for thicker pancakes).
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour batter onto griddle and when bubbles appear on the top and begin to break, flip the pancake.
My husband and I own a fishing lodge and serve meals. I had a panic attack when I ran out of instant pancake mix. This mix was outstanding and so much cheaper to make than the store bought. I will be using this from now on in my kitchen.