- 1 (18 ounce) box carrot cake mix
- 12 ounces diet ginger ale
- 2 egg whites
- 3 large carrots (grated fine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla butternut flavoring
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake ingredients, bake in the 9x13 pan as directed.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth -mix in sugar and flavoring, beat very well making sure there are no clumps - then mix in the marshmallow fluff until smooth. I refrigerated this is a covered container overnight and spread on the cooled cake in the AM. Refrigerate the frosted cake for approx 4 hour and enjoy!