Recipe by soulcandybt
Hey this is yummy and so easy. I use frozen whole strawberries to make the puree, but you can use any fruit you like (i.e. pineapple, peaches, raspberries...) just puree it in your food processor or blender. I also like to use the puree on toast, an English muffin, or frozen yogurt. Enjoy : )
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry puree
- 1 tablespoon fat-free cool whip
- 1 teaspoon strawberry puree
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Cool Whip into a bowl, fold in the sweetened condensed milk slowly with a spatula, then the puree. Put in a pretty glass, top with puree and Cool Whip and maybe a sprig of mint for entertaining : ).
- Then let it set, anywhere from a half hour to over night, Yummy.