Recipe by startnover
A much lighter version of an old favorite. For weight watchers only 1 point per piece! Use different flavored chips to mix it up.
Top Review by nethope
Surprisingly easy, and it tastes just like fudge (without the marble slabs and extra labor)! I've always made this in the microwave and let it set in the frig.
Since DH and I aren't fans of fudge, I've brought this to parties and used it as a truffle filling (just a lump in the center).
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate)
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch of salt salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a medium sauce pan with milk on medium heat.
- When melted and stirred smooth add salt and vanilla.
- Pour into a glass 8 by 8 dish srayed with cooking spray.
- Cool completely, might need to store in fridge or freezer to keep firm.
- Cut into 24 pieces.prep time includes cool time.