Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
A much lighter version of an old favorite. For weight watchers only 1 point per piece! Use different flavored chips to mix it up.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate)
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pinch of salt salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a medium sauce pan with milk on medium heat.
- When melted and stirred smooth add salt and vanilla.
- Pour into a glass 8 by 8 dish srayed with cooking spray.
- Cool completely, might need to store in fridge or freezer to keep firm.
- Cut into 24 pieces.prep time includes cool time.
Surprisingly easy, and it tastes just like fudge (without the marble slabs and extra labor)! I've always made this in the microwave and let it set in the frig.
Since DH and I aren't fans of fudge, I've brought this to parties and used it as a truffle filling (just a lump in the center).
Yummy! I love chocolate and I was surprised how easy this was to make.
This was wonderful!! Definitely easy, especially as I melted the chocolate and milk in the microwave! This is awesomely great fudge...very rich and creamy! I had to put it in the frig as I figured it wouldn't ever set up, but that's from the weather down here I'm sure, not the recipe! Thanks for posting a great light version of one of my favorite treats, Homegirl!!