1/5 Photos of Light and Easy Dinner Rolls
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Glaucia's Note:
This bread dough requires no kneading and can be made up to 4 days ahead. For a soft tender crust, brush with butter after they come from the oven. They're delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the warm water and yeast in a large bowl and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in oil, sugar, eggs and salt.
- 3Beat in flour, 1 cup at a time, until dough is too stiff to mix ( some flour may not be needed).
- 4Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 4 days.
- 5Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan. Turn the chilled dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 24 equal-size pieces. Roll each piece into a ball; place balls in the prepared pan.
- 6Cover and let dough balls rise for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 8Bake until rolls are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Break rolls apart to serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Easy Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g