Cook1 hr 30 mins
This bread dough requires no kneading and can be made up to 4 days ahead. For a soft tender crust, brush with butter after they come from the oven. They're delicious!
- Combine the warm water and yeast in a large bowl and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in oil, sugar, eggs and salt.
- Beat in flour, 1 cup at a time, until dough is too stiff to mix ( some flour may not be needed).
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 4 days.
- Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan. Turn the chilled dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into 24 equal-size pieces. Roll each piece into a ball; place balls in the prepared pan.
- Cover and let dough balls rise for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Bake until rolls are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Break rolls apart to serve.