Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
An old WW recipe with changes. Still 5 point though.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄3 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 slice bread, torn in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 150 g extra lean ground beef
- 1 small egg white
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground sage
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with Pam.
- In small bowl, combine bread and milk; let stand 10 minutes.
- Saute onions until golden brown; add carrot, zucchini and garlic; cook until softened, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into loaf and place into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours unil cooked through.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve in slices.