Recipe by Chef tinaXXX
Found on recipeslive.com, this eggnog is rich and thick like the high-fat, high sugar version.
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend for 30-60 seconds, or until smooth. Chill for several hours.
- Shake or stir eggnog well to blend before serving. Serve in glasses or mugs with an additional sprinkle of nutmeg.
- NOTES: You can use 6 packets of Equal instead of the Splenda Granular. If you'd rather not use artificial sweeteners, then substitute the Splenda with 1/4 cup sugar, and use 1/2 cup regular instant vanilla pudding instead of the 3 Tbsps sugar-free pudding.