Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this recipe this weekend for a family get together. It is such a nice summer salad with a creamy taste! I've also added bacon bits to this in the past, which gives it some zip!
- 1 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets
- 4 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mix dressing and cheese in large bowl.
- Add vegetables and mix together.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
This was great! It made a wonderful broccoli salad..........I left out the cauliflower. I will be making this again!
Not my thing really, but DH liked it. It's like salad without the lettuce.
I really liked the ease and healthiness of this recipe. I also believe the addition of a little salt and pepper would be nice.