- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed (or more)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 6 cups cooked linguine
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, freshly chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 -2 cup cooked meat (optional) or 1 -2 cup vegetables (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in oil, in a sauce pan 1-2 minutes.
- In small bowl mix flour and broth together until there are no lumps. Add to pan and simmer until it thickens.
- Turn off heat. Stir in yogurt, pasta, optional meat/veggies and half of the parsley and half of the cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir again and top with remaining parsley and cheese.
- We love this with chicken. I usually serve it with a salad and bread.