- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley, freshly chopped
- 12 ounces 2% evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small sauce pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, stirring constantly for a few seconds, until it starts to brown. Garlic will burn quickly, so be careful. Add parsley and give a quick stir.
- Add butter and melt completely. Shake evaporated milk thoroughly, then stir into the butter mixture. Add parmesan cheese and stir until completely integrated.
- Add salt and pepper, adjusting to taste.