Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in one of our local newspapers and it looked most interesting. I have not tried it yet.
- 1 ounce soho lychee liqueur
- 1 ounce bols blue curacao
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon, juice of
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 large fresh lychee, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add Soho Lychee liquor, Blue Caracao, grapefruit juice, lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Spear the lychee with a cocktail pick and place in the martini glass as a garnish.
YUM-I made this minus the blue c.--it tasted great-I love lychee!! thanks uncle bill for this wonderful cocktail!
How FUN! This would be a great martini to serve to guests for several reasons. The fantastic color of this looks great in a frosted martini glass and the lychee is a 'conversation starting' fruit.. since many people will not know exactly what it is, but will really like it. Thanks Uncle Bill!