Recipe by *~chefAvamarie~*
This recipe is from Georgina and Adlyn! They made this at a Harry Potter themed party so I looked at facebook from their party and said I wanted to go and I want that recipe! So Georgina gave it to me and here it is...
- 6 ounces vanilla candy coating, chopped (almond bark)
- 24 licorice twists (any flavor)
- betty crocker decor selects candy sprinkles or nonpareils or colored sugar sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Place candy coating in 2-cup microwavable measuring cup. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Dip half of each licorice twist into melted candy coating. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Place on waxed paper about 1 hour or until coating is firm.