1/1 Photo of Licorice Ice Cream
4 hrs 10 mins
Chef Regina V. Smith's Note:
This is a recipe with lots of taste and very little fuss. From the food and wine paring cookbook "A Matter of Taste" by Lucy Waverman and James Chatto. Use premium quality ice cream for the best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups premium vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon white sambuca (or Pernod)
- 1/4 cup black licorice, finely chopped
- 1Let the ice cream sit for 30 minutes at room temperature in order to soften.
- 2Combine the softened ice cream with the Sambucaa (or Pernod) and the chopped licorice candy. Mix well.
- 3Refreeze for at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Licorice Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: