Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Turn to coat well then set aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix together the mustard butter ingredients until well blended.
- Set aside but do not refrigerate as it must be served at room temperature.
- After the marinating time, grill the chops over hot coals for 7 minutes on each side.
- To serve, transfer to plates, place a knob of the mustard butter on each chop and serve the remainder of the butter on the side.
Simple but tasty way to serve lamb chops. Lipsmackin' good. Gives a plain meal a lift.