Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like mayo, this is ridiculously easy, and good. If you eat low carb, it's a nice addition to the collection! I'm not going to claim this is dinner party worthy, but my kids love it, and it makes an easy weeknight dinner.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt or 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the mayo, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour it over the chicken.
- Cook for about 1 hour, until the chicken is just done, and the "sauce" is bubbly and lightly browned.
Wow is this good! I don't usually like white meat poultry but this was really juicy and flavorful, with so few ingredients. Since the recipe didn't specify I used tarragon vinegar. I had 3 chicken breasts so made 3 servings, reducing the salt to 1 tsp; otherwise followed the recipe. Used light mayo. Only baked for 40 minutes, and the chicken was cooked perfectly - one hour would be _way_ too long. Served with Tomato Basil Salad With Goat Cheese, which was a great combo. Thanks for the recipe!
Followed the instructions. Really didin't like this. Had to toss and start dinner over.