Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 20 mins
Make and share this Liberty Tree Tavern Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Sear meat in stockpot in butter.
- Add flour and wine, beef base and tomatoes.
- Dice carrots, celery, onion and add fresh thyme.
- Simmer for 40 minutes to an hour, or until desired doneness.
- Once cooked, remove meat and let cool before slicing.
- Pour gravy through sieve to remove all the vegetables, saving gravy to use with meat.
- Once meat has cooled, slice and place in a pan.
- Add gravy, wrap pan and reheat in oven to 165 degrees.