I found this North African recipe for the Zaar World Tour. I haven't made it *yet* but it looks yummy! Wait! Liberia is in West Africa *not* North Africa! Check your map, Beth!!!!
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients and simmer slowly, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
- Pour into well-greased 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325F for 30 minutes, stirring up every 5 minutes for the first 20 minutes.
- Smooth down the top and allow to brown.
- Cut into squares and serve either hot or cold.