1/2 Photos of Liberian Sweet Potato Pone
I found this North African recipe for the Zaar World Tour. I haven't made it *yet* but it looks yummy! Wait! Liberia is in West Africa *not* North Africa! Check your map, Beth!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients and simmer slowly, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
- 2Pour into well-greased 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake at 325F for 30 minutes, stirring up every 5 minutes for the first 20 minutes.
- 4Smooth down the top and allow to brown.
- 5Cut into squares and serve either hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liberian Sweet Potato Pone
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1978.9
- Calories from Fat 659
- Total Fat 73.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3396.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 336.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 203.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g