Recipe by Julesong
From Liberace's hard-to-find cookbook, here's a little sampler...
Top Review by cheryl
Much better than it sounds, lol. I cooked it longer than specified and the yolks got pretty hard, but it was still delicious and something different. The half and half kind of mixed right in with the whites and made a souffle-like bed that tasted much better than plain egg whites. Next time I'll probably sprinkle on even more cheese. Thanks for a recipe that's quick and easy!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Warm a baking dish about 2 1/2 to 3 inches across and put in a little butter, then break in the eggs.
- Gently pour over the half-and-half or cream (which should almost cover the eggs) and dot with remaining butter; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 7 to 8 minutes until the whites are set.
- Makes one serving.