Libby made these for her kids. She said her Mom made these for her. The amount depends on how big you make them.
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- Add flour and 3 cups warm milk.
- Let this sponge stand at room temperature overnight.
- Add remaining ingredients in the morning.
- Thin mixture down with more milk. It should be thin like crepe batter.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Serve with jelly.
I did not read the instructions ahead of time, so I did not have time to let the mixture stand overnight. I made them right away and they were great. Thanks for the recipe.
these are really good with fruit and whipped cream