Recipe by Wineaux
The source of this recipie is obvious from the ingredients listed! It IS quick and easy and a tasty way to incorporate the season's favorite gourd into everyday dinners with a flair.
Top Review by loof
This is an easy and tasty way to get your pumpkin pie fix! I didn't have any pumpkin pie spice so used an appropriate combination of cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg. This goes together quickly and tastes great - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions in large bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream.