These muffins are amazing! The recipe is from a can of Libby's pumpkin. We absolutely love these things! It is hard to eat just one!
- For streusel: combine 5 tbsp flour, 5 tbsp sugar, 3/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, all of the oil, and pumpkin in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a different bowl
- Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Combine just until blended.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons streusel over the top of each muffin.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350° for 35 minutes.