Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These muffins are amazing! The recipe is from a can of Libby's pumpkin. We absolutely love these things! It is hard to eat just one!
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 650.62 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml oil
- 14.79 ml oil, also
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 946.36 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 3.69 ml nutmeg
- 3.69 ml ground cloves
- 3.69 ml allspice
- 73.94 ml flour
- 73.94 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 44.37 ml butter
- For streusel: combine 5 tbsp flour, 5 tbsp sugar, 3/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, all of the oil, and pumpkin in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a different bowl
- Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Combine just until blended.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons streusel over the top of each muffin.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350° for 35 minutes.
These are some of the best pumpkin muffins out there! Just delicious with a great pumpkin spice flavor. I followed the recipe as shown and added 1-1/4 cup raisins to the batter for an extra yummy kick. When making the streusel, I also added an additional 1 tbsp of butter because it seemed like it needed a bit more to hold the mixture together. I baked each muffin pan only 27 minutes and the toothpick came out clean -- 35 minutes would have been way too long. TIP: Store these in an air-tight Tupperware container overnight and they will be super moist in the morning. Thanks for posting this recipe!
Yummy Yummy Yummy!!! I replaced 1/4 c and 1tbsp of oil with apple sauce, and only put in 3/4 c sugar, and they came out really yummy! And I only had to bake them for 25 min and not 35
i loved these muffins! they were beautiful and tasty too.