Recipe by superblondieno2
These muffins are amazing! The recipe is from a can of Libby's pumpkin. We absolutely love these things! It is hard to eat just one!
Top Review by New Mom Kate
These are some of the best pumpkin muffins out there! Just delicious with a great pumpkin spice flavor. I followed the recipe as shown and added 1-1/4 cup raisins to the batter for an extra yummy kick. When making the streusel, I also added an additional 1 tbsp of butter because it seemed like it needed a bit more to hold the mixture together. I baked each muffin pan only 27 minutes and the toothpick came out clean -- 35 minutes would have been way too long. TIP: Store these in an air-tight Tupperware container overnight and they will be super moist in the morning. Thanks for posting this recipe!
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon oil, also
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- For streusel: combine 5 tbsp flour, 5 tbsp sugar, 3/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, all of the oil, and pumpkin in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a different bowl
- Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Combine just until blended.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons streusel over the top of each muffin.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350° for 35 minutes.