Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Libby's Black Bean Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 6 -8 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together, let flavors blend several hours or overnight. Serve with Tostito scoops.
Made for Fall 09 PAC, I did choose not to use Frozen Corn as I don't care for the texture of it, using canned corn drained instead. This is a really great salsa, and healthy too. The only thing I might do is add a bit more heat by adding a bit of Jalapeno next time. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.