Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Libby had this for years. I think it's an old sugar company soyna her granddaughter makes this
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups apples, diced cored, peeled
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla, nuts and apples; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 325° for 40 to 50 minutes.
Think it is a pudding, Dienia because there is no flour.