1/1 Photo of Libby and Mia's White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Brownies
MMMMMMM. I have to give credit to my little girls for the creation of this recipe. I love to make brownies from a box and just dress them up with chocolate chips and nuts before baking. My girls love white chocolate and macadamia nuts and wanted me to try them in brownies. It didn't work out as well as I'd hoped the first time I made them, because the white chips started to brown on the top. I revised the idea for company tonight, and this was the result. Everyone loved these brownies, served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup. I pulled these out of the oven just before we sat down for dinner, and by the time we were finished, they had cooled to just the right temperature to enjoy that warm, gooey texture that makes brownies great! Note: Egg, oil, and water amounts are based on the brownie mix I used. Consult the package for the proper amount for your mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 2Spread 2/3 of the brownie batter in a greased, 8x8 inch pan.
- 3Sprinkle white baking chips evenly over batter.
- 4Top with remaining batter.
- 5Sprinkle macadamia nuts over the top. (The package I had said they were chopped, but they were still quite large, so I chopped mine a bit smaller).
- 6Bake brownies according to package directions for an 8x8 pan. I used a glass pan, and baked at 325 for 50-55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Libby and Mia's White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g