Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Very old Jell-O salad; uses sour cream, bananas, and pineapple. this is a very good pot luck dessert . the sour cream gives just the right tartness
- 2 (3 ounce) packages gelatin, raspberry
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, Knox unflavored
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix raspberry Jell-O and Knox gelatine together.( 1 envelope of knox gelatine).
- Add boiling water; mix; add cold water.
- Add pineapple and mashed banana; stir.
- Add raspberries.( i used frozen ,it thickened it up faster ).
- Pour half of the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan; let set.
- Put on sour cream.
- Pour rest of Jell-O mixture on top and let set.