Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
My MIL freezes her corn and it tastes really fresh.
- Cut the corn off the cob and measure 4 quarts. Be careful this gets slippery.
- Put all the ingredients in a large kettle.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to keep corn from sticking to bottom of pan.
- After 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- When cool package in your freezer containers.
Thank you for posting this, I had lost my recipe. This is a great way to take corn off the cob and freeze it. Yummy!