1/1 Photo of Libbie's Chocolate Pudding
Dienia B.'s Note:
From my mother-in-law. This is really easy to do but you have to stir it constantly when cooking it; it burns pretty easily if you don't. They eat it hot with milk poured over it, just a little. I made it with flour. You can add coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together in a saucepan.
- 2Add milk slowly, whisking to blend.
- 3Beat the eggs into the mixture.
- 4Cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- 5Add butter, vanilla and finely chopped nuts.
- 6Pour milk over thick pudding to eat.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Libbie's Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.3 mg
- Sodium 426.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 13.0 g