Recipe by venus2
This has no cabbage; it's a "cheese thing". It's great on rye crackers for a snack or at a party. Served in a hollowed cabbage, it looks smashing on the table.
- 1 lb swiss cheese, finely shredded
- 1 bunch green onions with top, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped banana pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Miracle Whip
- 1 head cabbage, hollowed out for serving bowl
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheese, green onions, peppers in a bowl.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to bind and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- Add additional Miracle Whip if needed at serving time.
- Hollow out the center of cabbage and fold back outer leaves.
- Spoon cheese mix into center.
- Serve with crackers (rye is great).