- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- soak bran cereal in skim milk for about 5 min to soften.
- add oil, applesauce and egg beaters then mix.
- add sugar and baking soda mix through.
- add 1 1/4 cups flour mix throughly.
- optional add 1/3 c raisins.
- put in muffin tin 6 jumbo or 12 reg.
- bake at 375 for 20-25 min until done.