Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 min
A Lexington favorite final brought to you
- 25 lbs glenview farms cheese
- 6 (20 ounce) cans diced pimentos
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sugar
- 2 gallons mayonnaise (Kraft preferred)
- Drain pimentos (save juice).
- Mix pimento juice and sugar.
- Grind pimentos into a large bowl, then grind cheese into the same bowl.
- add in sugar & pimento juice to ground cheese and pimentos and mix well.
- add your mayo 1 gallon at a time, mixing well.
- Chill and enjoy, has about a three week shelf life.