Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great quick lunch or snack -- and lettuce is a diuretic!
- 6 large lettuce leaves (eg. romaine)
- 1 carrot, cut into fine julienne strips
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 75 g cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 75 g bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Prepare the dressing by mising the tahini and cider vinegar together with 3 Tablespoons of cold water in a small mixing bowl.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a large platter.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients and divide between the lettuce leaves.
- Spoon a small amount of the dressing over each filling. Roll the leaves around the filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve the wraps with the remaining dressing on the side.