Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lettuce wraps with quinoa, black beans and avocado.
Make and share this Lettuce Wraps With Quinoa, Black Beans, and Avocado recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup quinoa (dry and cooked according to package)
- 1⁄2 cup raw onion, chopped
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, washed, seeded, and diced
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado, diced
- red hot sauce, Frank's, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- red leaf lettuce
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package.
- Prepare onion and red or yellow pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine quinoa, onion, red or yellow pepper, black beans, salsa, avocado, red hot sauce, black pepper, and salt.
- Once the mixture is combined, spread 1/4 cup of the mixture onto each lettuce leaf and wrap/fold over like a taco shell.