1/8 Photos of Lettuce Wedge Salad - Like Outback
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A NEW item on the menu at Outback! It was so delicious I have attempted to duplicate this wonderful salad. The toasted pecans were an optional item on the menu and just makes the salad!! The flavor is AWESOME! For more than 2 servings double recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into a wedge
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1Place lettuce wedge on a salad plate. Add grape tomato halves and onion on top of wedge.
- 2Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, crumbled blue cheese and toasted pecan pieces.
- 3Dressing: Mix ingredients and allow to sit for 30 minutes or more for flavors to meld. Drizzle on top of salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lettuce Wedge Salad - Like Outback
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 988.1
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 2238.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: