Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Company's Coming recipe that has become a family favorite!
Make and share this Lettuce Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add onion and sauté until soft and clear.
- Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir in chicken stock until it boils and thickens slightly.
- Add lettuce. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add creamy milk. Heat through.
- One thing I do different then the original recipe is I like to blend the soup just before serving with a hand blender until I get the consistency I like. CAREFUL when doing this because it is very hot!