Another Company's Coming recipe that has become a family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan.
- 2Add onion and sauté until soft and clear.
- 3Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in chicken stock until it boils and thickens slightly.
- 5Add lettuce. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- 6Add creamy milk. Heat through.
- 7One thing I do different then the original recipe is I like to blend the soup just before serving with a hand blender until I get the consistency I like. CAREFUL when doing this because it is very hot!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lettuce Soup
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 645.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g