Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good sub when you have no cabbage available and are craving coleslaw.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup shaved carrot
- 2 cups chopped very firm leafy greens
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Granny Smith apples
- Chop all vegetables and place in a medium sized bowl. Mix together mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar. Adjust according to taste. Pour dressing over mixture and serve.