1/2 Photos of Lettuce Salad With Special French Dressing
Inexpensive and delicious. Oil & vinegar base with citrus and spices. Makes about 2 cups dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb romaine lettuce, chopped (6 cups)
- 3/4 lb iceberg lettuce, chopped (6 cups)
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1Put all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix at low speed until thoroughly blended.
- 2Store refrigerated, but allow dressing to come to room temperature before serving.
- 3In a large, wide bowl, mix together salad greens, mushrooms, and green peppers.
- 4Stir dressing well before using, and spoon over salads.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lettuce Salad With Special French Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g