1/1 Photo of Lettuce, Raisin and Walnut Salad With Creamy Raspberry Dressing
For my birthday, several of my friends and neighbors got together and wrote down some of their favorite recipes. This one from Annette Q. sounds refreshing. Best in early summer when raspberries are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash 1/2 cup raspberries through a fine sieve set over a bowl. Press and extract as much pulp as possible.
- 2Add vinegar and sugar to pulp and stir to dissolve.
- 3Whisk in oil and cream.
- 4Combine lettuce, raisins and nuts in a large bowl.
- 5Lightly coat lettuce leaves with dressing, add salt and pepper to taste; toss.
- 6Divide among plates and sprinkle with remaining raspberries.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lettuce, Raisin and Walnut Salad With Creamy Raspberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: