Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
7 layers with cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower floret
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp an crumbled
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 head lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Mix together mayonnaise and sugar.
- Layer 1/2 of cauliflower florets, onion, bacon and lettuce.
- Put half of the mayo mixture on layers.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with remaining mayo mixture.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Chill overnight.
- Toss just before serving.