- 8 eggs
- 1 bunch lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
- 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook eggs in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- When cool, peel and place in cold water.
- Wash the lettuce leaves in running water and keep in chilled water.
- Cut eggs into bite sized pieces.
- Tear lettuce leaves with your hands and gently mix eggs with them.
- Make a dressing by mixing salt, white pepper powder, crushed black pepper corns, vinegar, mustard powder and salad oil.
- Mix this gently with the prepared lettuce and eggs.
- Serve cold.