Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT6 for Greece leg of tour.
- 2 heads red leaf lettuce
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Clean any yellow leaves from the lettuce. Wash the lettuce very well and cut in pieces. Drain well.
- Chop the onion and dill.
- Peel the eggs and cut in medium size pieces (6 pieces to an egg), cutting 1 egg in round slices.
- Mix the lettuce, eggs, onion and dill in a glass bowl. Lay the egg slices on top.
- Whisk together oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
A very delightful and refreshing salad. I used red onions which I think adds a little more color. Will definitely be making this easy and simple salad again. Made for ZWT6 Voracious Vagabonds.