Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
serve cake for breakfast! the kids will love it and is good for them! I have also served as a mini dessert for kids at parties! Found this through nick jr. sometime ago.
- Heat pancakes in microwave 1 minute.
- cool to room temperature.
- Scoop yoghurt and cream cheese into medium bowl to make frosting.
- beat with mixer until smooth.
- Cut banana into thin slices.
- Layer pancake, frosting, and banana slices 3x.
- Place fourth pancake on top and frost entire stack.
- Decorate with sliced berries.
- Cut into wedges and serve.