Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
serve cake for breakfast! the kids will love it and is good for them! I have also served as a mini dessert for kids at parties! Found this through nick jr. sometime ago.
- 4 pancakes
- 453.59 g creamy strawberry yogurt (we like whipped)
- 226.79 g cream cheese or 226.79 g strawberry cream cheese
- 1 banana (for decoration) (optional)
- strawberry (for decoration) (optional)
- Heat pancakes in microwave 1 minute.
- cool to room temperature.
- Scoop yoghurt and cream cheese into medium bowl to make frosting.
- beat with mixer until smooth.
- Cut banana into thin slices.
- Layer pancake, frosting, and banana slices 3x.
- Place fourth pancake on top and frost entire stack.
- Decorate with sliced berries.
- Cut into wedges and serve.