serve cake for breakfast! the kids will love it and is good for them! I have also served as a mini dessert for kids at parties! Found this through nick jr. sometime ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pancakes in microwave 1 minute.
- 2cool to room temperature.
- 3Scoop yoghurt and cream cheese into medium bowl to make frosting.
- 4beat with mixer until smooth.
- 5Cut banana into thin slices.
- 6Layer pancake, frosting, and banana slices 3x.
- 7Place fourth pancake on top and frost entire stack.
- 8Decorate with sliced berries.
- 9Cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Let Them Eat Cake Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1967.0
- Calories from Fat 1038
- Total Fat 115.3 g
- Saturated Fat 60.4 g
- Cholesterol 458.4 mg
- Sodium 2318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 58.8 g