Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this while going through a nice book in Books-a-million, Casselberry, Florida. It seemed interesting and so I saved it to my book. Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons almond oil or 2 teaspoons sesame oil or 2 teaspoons avocado oil or 2 teaspoons macadamia nut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk or 1 tablespoon fresh cow milk
- 1⁄4 cup shampoo, of your choice or 1⁄4 cup castile liquid soap
- Combine everything in a bowl.
- Whisk well for 3 minutes.
- Wet your hair under the shower.
- Massage this into the roots of your hair.
- Rinse well, then condition if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for upto 2 days.
I love this. Though I doubled the coconut milk for my dry irish hair, and even though my hair is long and thick I only used 1/2. This is the my shampoo recipe from now on. THANKS CHARISMA!