I found this recipe on creatingnaturally.com and with a small change, made it even less calories and carbs. Sinfully good and healthy also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt coconut oil in microwave for 20 seconds (or more if needed) and stir well. You want it melted and slightly warm, but not hot.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk PB2 and water until thickened.
- 3Add oil, honey and cocoa powder and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. If your fudge ends up with a white film or streaks, you didn't have the oil warm enough or it was not blended sufficiently.
- 4Pour into muffin pan lined with foil liners. It should make about ten servings about 1/2 inch per muffin liner.
- 5I spread mine into a small 4 x 9 oval glass dish and cut into pieces as needed.
- 6Place in freezer for ten minutes and enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator. If you are not eating right away you can just put in the refrigerator and it will be ready in 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Less Guilty Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered peanut butter