Recipe by Hippie2MARS
This is best served in a a hollowed out round bread, such as Hawaiian Sweet Bread. It is great with bread cubes, pretzels or chips. Even those who don't care for spinach like this dip! I can't tell you how many times an invitation has included, "Please bring your spinach dip"!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and minced
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)