1/2 Photos of Leslie's Rafferty's Sunshine Chicken Salad
Krista Roes's Note:
One of my favorite chicken salads is at Rafferty's Restaurants in the southeastern United States. Here's my friend Leslie's take on this light delicious salad. Serve it up with some warm croissants and some fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, celery, parsley and grapes.
- 2Combine rest of ingredients in separate bowl and mix well then pour over chicken.
- 3Sprinkle with almond slivers.
- 4Chill 1 hour before serving.
- 5Time does not include cooking the chicken or chilling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leslie's Rafferty's Sunshine Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 587.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g