Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It's a little different than most, but very flavorful and pretty filling. I use it as a side dish, or even just to snack on.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vermicelli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
- celery (diced)
- 1 small onion (sauteed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Cook Pasta according to directions.
- In large tupperware bowl combine Pasta, Olive Oil, Seasoning Salt (we use Lawreys).
- Let marinate in refridgerator 24 hours, tossing pasta with a fork a few times every few hours.
- Next day: sautee onion.
- Dice pepper and celery. ( I use about 2 or 3 stalks of Celery).
- Add to pasta with remaining ingredients.