Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my best friend. These are to die for.
Make and share this Leslie's Killer Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and mix in sugars.
- Slowly mix in cocoa.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients.
- Add nuts if using.
- Spread in a 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
- Note: I double this recipe and bake it in my Lasagna pan, you must bake it a little longer, just till set, but not fully cooked or your brownies will be hard.
- I am not sure how much longer that is, but will add the time in the next time I bake these.